Interpretation of a dream about seeing the moon in a dream
Seeing the moon in a dream may be one of the very important visions, whose interpretation has been addressed by a large group of exegesis jurists such as Ibn Shaheen, Ibn Sirin and others. Sin and sins in life, and the interpretation of this depends on what you saw in your dream, and we will discuss the interpretation of this vision in detail throughout this article.
Interpretation of seeing the moon in a dream by Ibn Shaheen
- Ibn Shaheen says that seeing the moon in a dream is a sign of the goodness of the seer and of guiding people towards the right path.
- But if you see in your dream that you are looking at the moon and see that it has disappeared, then it is an unpleasant vision that indicates the loss of wealth and the inability to achieve goals.
- Seeing the moon entering the room in the dream of a single young man is a vision indicating marriage soon, while seeing the sun and the moon together is an indication of the parents ’satisfaction with the beholder.
- Prostration to the moon in a dream is an unpleasant vision that indicates committing major sins and sins in life, so you must repent and seek forgiveness and get closer to the path of the Truth, may He be glorified and exalted.
Interpretation of a dream about the moon by Ibn Sirin
- Ibn Sirin says, and many interpretative jurists agree with him, such as Ibn Shaheen, that seeing the moon in a dream when it is complete and in the shape of Badr is a vision indicating the marriage of a single young man to a girl of character and religion.
- But if the visionary is married, then this vision indicates that a new child will be born to him and he will be remembered, God willing.
- Seeing the moon’s brightness so large that you saw your face in it is one of the most beautiful visions that you can see in life. It is a sign that the visionary will get a great promotion at work and assume an important position in life.
Interpretation of seeing the moon for a single girl by Nabulsi
- Nabulsi says that the moon in the dream of a single woman expresses her emotional life and her heart, and if the moon is full, it expresses marriage about the relative and the joy in life in general.
- But if the moon is small, not bright, or bright, then this vision indicates sadness and concern in life, and it may also be evidence of the girl’s attachment to an inappropriate person, which will cause her to be very tired in life.
- When single women see the moon while it is in the crescent phase, this means the arrival of a lot of good and abundant provision for the girl, but if it is bright and luminous, then it is a sign that a great event will happen soon, God willing.
Interpretation of moon vision of a married lady
- Dream interpretation jurists say, if the married woman sees the moon shining and shining on the house, then this indicates happiness and a lot of money.
- As for seeing the moon dark and illuminated, it indicates that the husband is exposed to a financial problem, and the pale or disappeared moon is an indication of the problems and severe differences between it and the husband.
- The moon in the dream of a married woman who is pregnant indicates the birth of a male child who will have a great affair and a great future, God willing.